Advising and Support
We offer academic advising and support services for prospective and current students.
In alignment with the decision by TRU to suspend all face-to-face on-campus classes, the advising office is providing alternatives to the way we offer student services. These options are in place until further notice.
To receive assistance with any academic questions or concerns, please contact our advisors through email. Advisors are actively answering incoming inquiries during normal operational hours.
- Students in first- or second-year BBA, please email Advising@tru.ca.
- Students in third- or fourth-year BBA, post-baccalaureate diploma, undergraduate diploma or certificates, please fill out the Undergraduate Advising Form
- Students in graduate programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 at TRU, please visit TRU COVID-19 Response.
Get connected to the undergraduate program advising team virtually!
We can help answer your questions related to your SOBE program.
» Monday to Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. (PST)
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to download Microsoft Teams from the App Store or Google Play.
There may be a wait time of 15-30 minutes. We appreciate your patience.Meet the advising team
First and second year BBA students
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Undergraduate Advising Form
Location: Soon to be announced new campus location.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Undergraduate advising appointments
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
We are closed to appointments and calls on Fridays.
Undergraduate programs advising
- Bachelor of Business Administration - third- and fourth-year students
- Post-baccalaureate diplomas
- Certificates, diplomas
|Rien Okawa||Acting Supervisor, Academic Advising||250-371-5684|
|Elaine Corea||Program Advisor||250-371-5867|
|Natasha Langevin||Program Advisor||250-852-7296|
|Breanna Tate||Program Advisor||250-371-5694|
|Claire Irvine||Advising Assistant||250-828-5060|
Graduate programs advising
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Environmental Economics and Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Economics and Management
General program inquiries
|Shelley Lee||Program Assistant||250-852-7635|
Open Learning program advising
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Real Estate Management
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Post-baccalaureate Certificates, Diplomas
- Certificates, Diplomas
|Tony Kuczma||OL Program Advisor||OL440C||250-852-6830||AdvisorA@tru.ca|
|TBA||OL program Advisor||OL337C||250-852-6442||AdvisorA@tru.ca|
Co-operative education advising
Bachelor of Business Adminsitration, Co-operation Education Option
|Shawn Read||BBA Co-op Coordinator||OM1712Bemail@example.com|