What's the latest?


April 30, 2021

The academic calendar for the 2021-22 academic year is now available. Read the full update

April 21, 2021

An update on COVID-19 response and planning. Read the full update

April 1, 2021

Campus housing is now accepting applications. Read the full update

March 24, 2021

Students and faculty should plan for a return to campus in September. Our plans will be based on best information as well as delivery plans that support BC Go-Forward Guidelines. Read the full update

Campus Safety Procedures

A daily health check is required of everyone coming to campus. Do a self-assessment or review this poster. You must answer ‘no’ to all of the questions to pass the daily health check.

What if there is a confirmed case?

Interior Health is responsible for contact tracing

In the event of a confirmed case, Interior Health is responsible for informing other parties (including the university) as required to assist with contact tracing. As a precaution, everyone coming to campus is encouraged to track when they are on campus.

If health officials cannot complete contact tracing (e.g. the individual has been in public places and exposures cannot be traced/contacted), Interior Health’s direction might be to issue an alert to advise others who may have been exposed to monitor for symptoms. In most cases, the health authority’s direction is to not issue a public or internal alert, to avoid impacting the individual’s privacy or dissuading others from coming forward to confirm positive tests.

Anyone deemed at risk of being exposed will be contacted. Any decision to release information more broadly is done in collaboration with Interior Health and is based on the need to identify people who may have been exposed.

What is TRU's return-to-campus plan?

Details about what Return to Campus Fall 2021 at TRU will look like — including which courses will be face-to-face, what services will be available, how they will be accessed, etc. — will be added to this section as the plan rolls out.

For our current on-campus community, we have a detailed plan to protect the health and safety of our university community.

What about detailed campus information?

Where can I get accurate information about COVID-19?

BC HealthHelp in other languages and translated content is found here

To talk to a registered nurse about non-emergency health concerns, call HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1

To talk to a registered nurse about non-emergency health concerns, call HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1

Search To Top