Advising Virtual Connections
Academic Advising offers Microsoft Teams virtual appointments. Appointments vary from 30 to 45 minutes. Request an appointment and we would be happy to help!
The Virtual Kiosk will be available:
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily during the weeks of:
2021 - TBA
Do you have a quick question for our advisors? Pop into our Virtual Kiosk and our advisors will be happy to answer your question!
Virtual kiosk is for quick questions only – you have 15 minutes. For detailed inquiries (non-kiosk), please connect with us at email@example.com
There may be a wait time of 30-45 minutes, we appreciate your patience.
Please read the Virtual Kiosk guidelines before joining the meeting:
Virtual Kiosk Inquiries
- I want to change 1 or 2 courses
- I want an approval for an OL course
- I have my Accuplacer results. Now what?
- I have questions about open sections reports
- I want to switch to another section of a course
- There is a time conflict in my courses. What do I do?
- I need a pre-requisite waiver, as my credits are under evaluation
- I have a quick question about a course
Non- Virtual Kiosk Inquiries
- I want to make 3 or more course changes/approvals
- I need to change my program
- I am visiting Academic Advising for the first time
- I want to discuss an action plan to improve my GPA
- I have questions about electives
- I want to talk about which courses I need to take to complete my program. (Program completion Audit)
- I have transfer credits that have not been evaluated. What do I do?
- I have been asked to withdraw from the program. What should I do?
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an international student and I have questions about my tuition.
Contact international Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am having trouble accessing my TRU email/Moodle/myTRU account.
Contact IT Services: email@example.com
- I have more than 53 credits (3rd/4th year students), and I do not know who my program advisor is.
See Advising Teams