Advising Virtual Kiosk
The Virtual Kiosk will be available:
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily during the weeks of:
May 3 to 7
June 21 to 25
Do you have a quick question for our advisors? Pop into our Virtual Kiosk and our advisors will be happy to answer your question!
Virtual kiosk is for quick questions only – you have 15 minutes. For detailed inquiries (non-kiosk), please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be a wait time of 30-45 minutes, we appreciate your patience.
Please read the Virtual Kiosk guidelines before joining the meeting:
Virtual Kiosk Inquiries
- I want to change 1 or 2 courses
- I want an approval for an OL course
- I have my Accuplacer results. Now what?
- I have questions about open sections reports
- I want to switch to another section of a course
- There is a time conflict in my courses. What do I do?
- I need a pre-requisite waiver, as my credits are under evaluation
- I have a quick question about a course
Non- Virtual Kiosk Inquiries
- I want to make 3 or more course changes/approvals
- I need to change my program
- I am visiting Academic Advising for the first time
- I want to discuss an action plan to improve my GPA
- I have questions about electives
- I want to talk about which courses I need to take to complete my program. (Program completion Audit)
- I have transfer credits that have not been evaluated. What do I do?
- I have been asked to withdraw from the program. What should I do?
Advisors Virtual Kiosk
I am a 1st or 2nd year student (53 or below credits).
I have read the virtual kiosk guidelines mentioned above and want to connect with the advisor
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an international student and I have questions about my tuition.
Contact international Admissions: email@example.com
- I am having trouble accessing my TRU email/Moodle/myTRU account.
Contact IT Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have more than 53 credits (3rd/4th year students), and I do not know who my program advisor is.
See Advising Teams