Summer 2020 Semester (May 11 to Aug. 7)
Graduate students are welcome to make an appointment on the S20 Undergraduate schedule.
Graduate tutors will be designated on the schedule.
Fall 2020 Semester (Sept. 21 to Dec. 18)
Winter 2021 Semester (January to April TBA)
The Writing Centre offers 45-minute appointments with qualified graduate tutors. Students can book up to two appointments per week by logging in at tru.mywconline.com.
You may also access this schedule if you are taking a 5000 or 6000 level course in a graduate certificate or diploma.
If you are enrolled in an online course for a master's degree, or graduate diploma or certificate, please email the following information to: email@example.com
- The name of the graduate program you are enrolled in
- The course name and course number
- Your TRU student ID number
- A maximum of two files (a copy of your assignment and what you have written). The file with your writing must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). Maximum file size: 1 MB
- Include a detailed description of what you’d like help with at the top of your paper, i.e., specific questions, or the areas you’d like our tutor to pay close attention to
Turnaround time is usually within 72 hours from the time the email is received.
This support service is limited to one appointment per week for each online course.
Additional Graduate Resources
Additional graduate resources can be found here:Graduate Resources