Volunteer for Orientation
We are currently not seeking volunteers for our 2020 Fall Orientation.
- Share your TRU experiences with new-to-TRU students.
- Be a part of the fun and excitement of TRU Orientation.
- Earn a certificate of recognition.
- Become an active member of the TRU community.
- Possibility of laddering into a peer leader position
Get involved as much or as little as you like. Volunteering for TRU Orientation only requires one day of commitment, but if you are interested in volunteering throughout the year at events we would be happy to have you. Just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to set you up for success. There is mandatory online training as well as one in-person training session so you can learn all you need to know.
If you have registered to be a orientation volunteer we will send you an email confirming we recieved your application and let you know the next steps. Please note that we only check the registrants every couple weeks.
Staff and faculty volunteers
Are you a staff or faculty member who would like to assist in welcoming our new-to-TRU students? If so, we would love to have you! Please email us email@example.com.