SASS & Events
Study Abroad Support Sessions
Have you attended a Study Abroad Information Session? Are you stuck on your application?
Get help from peers who have been in your shoes. Whether you have one question or ten, get answers!
- Drop in
- Receive support for ISEP and Bilateral applications
- Ask "How to" questions
- Ask about the Pe-Departure and needed steps to go abroad
- Print a copy of each application form and bring to sessions you will be attending
- Sessions are casual and support students with filling in the blanks
- Students can also message us on Facebook @ TRU Study Abroad
All support sessions follow an information session.
Spring 2019 Support Sessions
These sessions support the following:
- Outbound students needing assistance with their Horizons Online application
- How to prepare a course request list (Learning Agreement Proposal) for your Program Advisor
If you do have more questions over the summer break, we invite you to message our team of Ambassadors thru our TRU Study Abroad Facebook page.
Need help, do not hesitate to check in with our team. We are here to help you!
Study Abroad oversees a number of events each semester to support new and potential outbound exchange students, promotion to potential high school students and their parents, and assist in recruitment special events with TRU recruiters. To see a full listing of upcoming special events, visit our Facebook Events page.
Photo contests, blog contest, Instagram contests ... video contests. You name it. We want you to win some great prizes. Share your story with us for a chance to win!
TRU Global Competency allows student to earn formal recog nition for their intercultural and international experiences from Study Abroad, to learning a second language, to volunteer work.
Create your own global experience at TRU!