- International Updates
- Dates and Fees
- Info for US Students
- Support Services
- Ask Us About TRU
- Orientation for New International Students
- Before You Leave Home
- Medical Insurance
- Open Programs
- English for Specific Purposes
- Skill Development and Field Work Programs
- Professional Development Programs
- Visiting Student Program
- Optional Weekend Excursions and Daytrips
- Homestay Program
- ITC Staff and Services
International Athletic Scholarships
Students of outstanding sporting ability who demonstrate athletic excellence by qualifying to one of TRU’s Varsity Teams may be considered for an athletic scholarship. Scholarship recipients must be full-time academic (not taking ESL) students.
Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, or visit our WolfPack page for a complete listing of WolfPack Teams.
For consideration contact Curtis Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or applicable coach with evidence of ability.