Career and Experiential Learning
Fall 2020 COVID Information/Update
- The Coordinators in the Career & Experiential Learning office are available for virtual appointments only and you will be able to schedule meeting times through Career Connections. If you are having difficulty scheduling appointments, please email email@example.com and we will set up a time for you. Once your appointment has been made in Career Connections, the Coordinator will be in touch with you to set up a phone or web conference call.
Co-opClick here for Co-op FAQ's
- Co-op Coordinators are actively supporting students who are currently on Co-op work-terms. If you are experiencing a workplace disruption due to COVID-19, then please contact your Coordinator.
- Co-op Coordinators are actively supporting students who are seeking work-terms. Please note that employers are continuing to post, interview and hire students, so please continue to apply for positions.
- Please contact your Coordinator directly via email if you have an questions relating to the Co-op program. Alternatively, you can schedule virtual appointments via Career Connections. Please login here: https://tru-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Virtual Co-op 1000 classes will start for fall semester on September 8, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact your Coordinator directly.
If any of these options are unclear or causing difficulties, then please contact your Coordinator directly or contact the main email office email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to ensure there is accommodation for all students.
For the latest information on COVID-19 and the impacts to TRU, please visit tru.ca/covid19.
Get the experience and connections you need for a satisfying career.
Professional career planning and job search support from first year to graduation.
Combine on-campus learning with practical applied learning.
Discover learning through your experiences whether on-campus or in the community.