How to apply
Applications for Fall 2019 are now being accepted. Submit the form, then follow up with related documentation as soon as possible. To get started, here are the minimum requirements:
- Apply Online
- A copy of your official interim or final grades
- Pay the application processing fee
Register for courses
Review the schedules often to keep your timetable up to date. For assistance with scheduling, contact the Admissions Office.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
You can also register online.
I'm new to TRU. How do I start?
Follow these steps to ensure you are ready to register.
2. View the course schedules.
3. Visit the Admissions Office to register for your courses.
- Bring your conflict free timetable. All students should complete a timetable to ensure they are registered for the correct courses. If you are enrolled in University Preparation (UPrep) courses, make sure to use the UPrep timetable when scheduling your courses, even if you are taking academic courses at the same time. Acadmic students should use the academic timetable.
- Submit your most recent transcript. We need official transcripts or school records from high school (secondary school) and all post-secondary institutions previously attended. Current high school students should visit the Ministry of Education and enter your PEN number. This will allow TRU to download your final transcripts electronically. Be sure to click on the "Student Secure Web."
4. Pay your tuition and fees.
5. Review TRU's important dates and deadlines and mark them in your calendar.
6. Purchase your textbooks from the TRU Bookstore.