International Student Course Registration
New, ESAL, undergraduate students
- Pay the $7,107 tuition deposit through your myTRU account.
- Connect with an academic advisor. Before you can register in courses, connect with an advisor by phone, email or in person.
- New students must provide an official school transcript and English language test scores (if applicable) before your courses can be finalized by advisors.
- Once you have your courses planned and approved by an advisor, prepare a conflict-free timetable then submit your timetable to the International Admissions Office to be registered in your courses on your assigned date.
- Students must pay semester fees in full prior to their registration date or have an approved sponsorship letter in place.
- 6. Pay the balance of semester fees by August 1 for Fall, and December 1 for Winter to avoid being removed from all classes.
Post-baccalaureate and graduate students
- Pay the $5,000 tuition deposit through your myTRU account.
- Register online or in person, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students contact email@example.com
- Pay the balance of semester fees by August 1 for Fall, and December 1 for Winter to avoid being removed from all classes.