International Student Course Registration
New, ESAL, first- and second-year students
- Connect with an academic advisor. Course planning is mandatory for all international students. Before you can register in courses, connect with an advisor by phone, email or in person.
- New students must provide an official school transcript and English language test scores (if applicable) before your courses can be finalized by advisors.
- Once you have your courses planned and approved by an advisor, prepare a conflict-free timetable then submit your timetable to the International Admissions Office to be registered in your courses on your assigned date.
- Students must pay fall semester fees in full prior to their registration date or have an approved sponsorship letter in place.
Third- and fourth-year, post-baccalaureate and graduate students
- Pay the $1200 tuition deposit through your myTRU account.
- Prepare a conflict-free timetable and obtain approval from your faculty program advisor.
- Once approved, register online or in person, or send email to email@example.com. Graduate students contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the balance of Fall semester fees by August 1 to avoid being removed from all classes.